"Art washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life."

-Pablo Picasso
(click on pictures for larger viewing)

Blog Catalog

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Check this out

This was the oddest thing.  This was about the 2nd week of March this year so last month and these guys--about 15 of them--were all right in the city, Independence, just a few blocks from our office.  I shot this as I do so many things, on the way to work in the morning.  Just odd.  Anyway, it was fun and you know I just had to immediately stop and shoot.

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful! I saw a couple of these wild turkeys a couple of months ago at a large church by Liberty. I took several shots, but they kept running and my photos didn't turn out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, the minute you stop your car to get a shot, they scramble, usually always.

    ReplyDelete