"Art washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life."

-Pablo Picasso
(click on pictures for larger viewing)

Blog Catalog

Thursday, February 28, 2019

Remember


A year ago this week, I was in Atlanta for 3 weeks, on vacation. I shot this there in Piedmont Park.


I post this here, now, for a two reasons.

First, it's to remind us. I think we need, after this cold, icy, snowy, grey winter to be reminded of what was out there. Reminded of what comes around every year. Reminded of what is soon to come, as Spring will surely, one day soon, be here again. I know I've nearly forgotten.

Second, I post this because I wrote, a year ago yesterday, that it was 61 degrees in Atlanta at that time.

But the heck of it?

It was 62 degrees that same day in Kansas City.

So have hope, Kansas Citians, Midwesterners.

Spring will surely come back and it will be here soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment