"Art washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life."

-Pablo Picasso
(click on pictures for larger viewing)

Blog Catalog

Friday, March 26, 2010

Spring sunset

 
Posted by Picasa

This is looking North, as most Kansas Citians know, from the deck of the Liberty Memorial, earlier this evening, at sunset, down on our Union Station and downtown.

It was a magnificent sunset.

Note: This is one where, because I couldn't get it larger here and because of the details in it. I recommend you click on it to enlarge.

2 comments:

  1. Great balance of shade blues, sunset warmth and that zap of green in the foreground. Have you thought about posting larger images? There's a way to do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. With what I'm familiar with here on blogger, I've no other option, to my knowledge.

    ReplyDelete